Decreased Cardiac Output - Tetralogy of Fallot Care Plan

Nursing Diagnosis and Intervention for Tetralogy of Fallot

Tetralogy of Fallot (TF) is a cardiac disorder, with cyanosis disorder characterized by an abnormal combination of 4 things include; ventricular septal defect, pulmonary stenosis, overriding aorta, and right ventricular hypertrophy. The most important component in determining the degree of severity of the disease is pulmonary stenosis from very mild to severe. Pulmonary stenosis is progressive, more and more severe. Tetralogy of Fallot (TF) is a cyanotic heart disease is most commonly found, which ranks fourth tetralogy of Fallot congenital heart disease in children after ventricular septal defect, atrial septal defect and persistent ductus arteriosus, or approximately 10-15% of all heart disease congenital cyanotic congenital heart disease among Tetralogy of Fallot is 2/3. Tetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart disease that is most often found are marked with central cyanosis due to right-to-left shunt.

Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) is a type of cyanotic congenital heart disease. The disorder is a disorder that occurs where there is growth defect or hole from the infundibulum intraventricular septum (septum between the ventricular cavity) on the condition that the defect at least as big as the aortic orifice.

As a consequence, the presence of four anatomical abnormalities obtained as follows:
  1. Ventricular septal defect (VSD) is a hole in the septum between the two ventricles cavity.
  2. Pulmonary stenosis occurs due to narrowing of the blood vessels that exit valve from the right ventricle to the lungs, the muscle below the valve section also thicken and cause narrowing.
  3. Overriding aorta where the main blood vessel coming out of the left ventricular chamber astride the bulkhead, so it seems most of the aorta out of the right ventricle.
  4. Right ventricular hypertrophy or thickening of the muscle in the right ventricle due to increased pressure in the right ventricle due to pulmonary stenosis.

Nursing Diagnosis : Decreased Cardiac Output r / t ineffective circulation, secondary to the presence of cardiac malformations

Goal: Children can maintain adequate cardiac output

NOC:
  • Vital signs are normal with age.
  • There is no dyspnea, rapid breathing and deep, cyanosis, anxiety / lethargy, tachycardia, murmurs.
  • Clients composmetis.
  • Akral warm.
  • Peripheral pulse strong and equal on both extremities.
  • Capillary refill time less than 3 seconds.
  • Urine output of 1-2 ml / kg / hour.


Intervention:
  1. Monitor vital signs, peripheral pulses, capillary refill by comparing measurements at both extremities while standing, sitting and lying down if possible.
  2. Assess and record the apical pulse for 1 full minute.
  3. Observation of cyanotic attacks.
  4. Give a knee-chest position in children.
  5. Observe for signs of decreased sensory: lethargy, confusion, and disorientation.
  6. Monitor intake and output adequately.
  7. Provide adequate rest time for children and accompany children during activity.
  8. Serve foods that are easily digestible and reduce the consumption of caffeine.
  9. Collaboration in the examination serial ECGs, chest radiographs, administration of anti dysrhythmias.
  10. Collaboration of oxygen.
  11. Collaboration IV fluid administration.
3 Comment for "Decreased Cardiac Output - Tetralogy of Fallot Care Plan"

Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
BREAST ENLARGEMENT...PENIS ENLARGEMENT, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS HERPES. SYPHILIS. HEPATITIS A B and C.

MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

THE GREAT HERBALIST WHO CURE ME OF CHOLERA WITH HIS POWERFUL HERBAL MEDICINE.
I Never Used To Believe Herbal Medicine Not Until I Was Affected With #Cholera After Taking So Many Medication And Vaccine But All To Know Avail.If Not For My Co-worker Who Saw A Testimony On How A Herbalist Dr Cure someone Of #Herpes Disease With His herbal Medication.Not Withstanding I Decided to Give Him a Try After I Contacted Him Through His Email And Explained My Predicament to Him,After the Explanation He Ask Me to Give Him Some Days To Prepare The Medicine.
A Week Interval I Received My Medicine And Ask Me To Follow The Instructions Below the Medicine just (1)Week and (3)Days After Using Behold I Totally Got Cure of CHOLERA.
You Can Also Reach Him For Any Health Challenge I Recommend Him For You Email 📧
ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
WhatsApp him +2349044680467
He also specialize in treating all kinds of virus diseases such as
*CANCER/DIABETES
*PENIS ENLARGEMENT
*LOW SPERM COUNT
*BARRENNESS/MENTAL DISORDER
*EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE/HEPATITIS
* SMALL POX
*YELLOW FEVER
*SCALET FEVER
*TYPHOID
*MEASLES
*DIPHTHERIA
*WHOOPING COUGH
*HIV/AIDS
*POLIO DISEASE E.T.C
The Father of Our Time May God Continue To Strengthened you.
Check his website on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oogoherbalhomesolution/

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top