Excess Fluid Volume related to Heart Failure

Nursing Care Plan for Heart Failure

Heart failure is often called congestive heart failure is the inability of the heart to pump adequate blood to meet the needs of tissues for oxygen and nutrients.
The term congestive heart failure is most often used in case of heart failure, left and right sides.

Signs and symptoms

In general can be described as follows:

1. Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
Increased pressure filling the left ventricle, causing transudation of fluid into the lung tissue. Decreased compliance (strain) lung add breath work. Sensation of shortness of breath is also caused by decreased blood flow to the respiratory muscles. Initially, shortness of breath occurs when the activity (dyspnea on effort) and if the more heavily congested heart failure also arise when resting.

2. Orthopnea (shortness of the time lying down)
At the time lying down position, then there is a decrease in peripheral blood flow and increase in central blood volume (chest cavity). This resulted in an increase in pressure of the left ventricle and pulmonary edema. Vital capacity also decreases when lying position.

3. Paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea (PND) is chock suddenly at night with coughing.

4. Tachycardia and palpitations are increased heart rate due to increased sympathetic tone.

5. Coughing
Caused by edema in the bronchus and emphasis bronchus by left atrial dilatation. Cough is often a wet cough and frothy, sometimes accompanied by blood spots.

6. Easy tired
Caused by cardiac output less that inhibits tissue from normal circulation and oxygen as well as decreasing the disposal of catabolism. Also occur due to increased energy used for breathing and insomnia that occurs due to respiratory distress and cough.

7. Cyanosis
Decreased oxygen pressure in peripheral tissues and increased oxygen extraction resulted in an increase in methemoglobin approximately 5 grams / 100 ml causing cyanosis.

8. The presence of heart sounds P2, S3, S4 shows mitral insufficiency due to dilation of the left ventricle or papillary muscle dysfunction.

9. Edema (usually pitting edema) that starts in the feet and ankles and gradually grow up with weight gain.

10. Hepatomegaly (enlarged liver)
Caused by enlargement of veins in the liver. When this process develops, the pressure in the portal vein increases so that the liquid is pushed out of the abdominal cavity called ascites.

11. Anorexia and nausea due to the enlargement of veins and venous stasis in the abdominal cavity.

12. Nocturia (feeling to urinate at night)
Occurs because of renal perfusion and improves cardiac output at rest.


Nursing Diagnosis : Excess Fluid Volume related to the initial load increases, a decrease in cardiac output secondary to heart failure.
characterized by; weight gain, edema, ascites, hepatomegaly, crackles breath sounds, wheezing.

Goal: Excess fluid volume can be reduced to the following criteria:
  • balance intake and output.
  • breath sounds clean / clear.
  • vital signs within normal limits.
  • stable weight.
  • no edema.

Interventions :
  • Monitor urine output, color, quantity.
  • Monitor intake and output for 24 hours.
  • Maintain a sitting position or semifowler during the acute period.
  • Measure weight every day.
  • Assess distended neck and peripheral vessels, edema in the body.
  • Auscultation of breath sounds, record additional sound eg crackles, wheezing. Note the increase in dyspnea, tachypnea, persistent cough.
  • Assess complaints sudden extreme dyspnea, sensation of breathlessness, panic.
  • Monitor blood pressure and central venous pressure.
  • Measure the circumference of the abdomen.
  • Palpation hepatomegaly. Record complaints right upper quadrant abdominal pain.
  • Collaboration in drug delivery.
  • Collaboration to maintain fluid / sodium restriction as indicated.
  • Consultation with nutrition section.
  • Collaboration for monitoring X-ray of the thorax.

Rationale:
  • Monitor decreased renal perfusion.
  • Diuretic therapy can cause a sudden loss of fluid although edema is still there.
  • Supine position increases renal filtration and decrease the production of ADH thus increasing diuresis.
  • Monitor response to therapy.
  • Excessive fluid retention manifested by the damming of the veins and edema formation.
  • Excess fluid volume often lead to pulmonary congestion.
  • Indicates the presence of complications of pulmonary edema or pulmonary embolism.
  • Hypertension and increased central venous pressure showed excess fluid volume.
  • Monitor the presence of ascites.
  • Expansion of the heart causing venous congestion, causing abdominal distension, liver enlargement and pain.
  • Diuretics increase urine flow rate and can inhibit sodium and chloride reabsorption in the renal tubules.
  • Increase diuresis without excessive potassium loss.
  • Lowering the total body water / prevent re-accumulation of fluid.
  • Provide an acceptable diet of patients who meet caloric needs in sodium restriction.
  • Showed changes indicative of improvement / repair the lung.
5 Comment for "Excess Fluid Volume related to Heart Failure"


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

Get Freechip 30k S128 Poker Indonesia (G30S PKI)

• Bonus Rp 30.000,- tanpa deposit
• Minimal TO 1.000.000 selama tahun 2020
• Bonus dibagikan pada tanggal 30 September (mulai dari 00.01 wib)
• Claim bonus cukup 1x selama periode antrian (1 Sep - 29 Sep)
• Minimal withdraw & pindah dana Rp 100.000,-
• Bonus dibagikan untuk 300 member saja (terbatas)
• Jika terjadi kecurangan, maka admin berhak untuk tindak tegas
• Keputusan admin S1288POKER bersifat mutlak

Daftar >> Freechip Gratis

s128cash
s1288poker
s1288poker freechip
s1288poker tanpa deposit
s1288poker alternatif

Get Freechip 30k S128 Poker Indonesia (G30S PKI)

• Bonus Rp 30.000,- tanpa deposit
• Minimal TO 1.000.000 selama tahun 2020
• Bonus dibagikan pada tanggal 30 September (mulai dari 00.01 wib)
• Claim bonus cukup 1x selama periode antrian (1 Sep - 29 Sep)
• Minimal withdraw & pindah dana Rp 100.000,-
• Bonus dibagikan untuk 300 member saja (terbatas)
• Jika terjadi kecurangan, maka admin berhak untuk tindak tegas
• Keputusan admin S1288POKER bersifat mutlak

Daftar >> Freechip Gratis

s128cash
s1288poker
s1288poker freechip
s1288poker tanpa deposit
s1288poker alternatif

I grew up with asthma; I suffered sinus and respiratory infections my entire life. I started smoking at 16. When I was in my early 40s, my asthma was becoming increasingly worse. I was diagnosed with CHF at age 47. I am now 55. I quit smoking four years ago. The disease does not improve. My good days were far, I was scared that I won’t survive it but I was so lucky to receive a herbal products from my step father who bought it while coming from South Africa for Rugby league, this herbal remedies saved me from this disease, at first it helps fight the symptoms of diseases and I was seeing good outcome, I had to use it for 13 weeks just as they Dr was prescribed and I was totally cured of asthma and Congestive heart failure (CHF) ( multivitamincare.org ) do not hesitate to purchase from them they deliver across worldwide also.

I have be living with Oral herpes for over 4 years now and it has be a big problem for me.I have been looking for solution because i can't leave with it, One day i came across a woman testimony on a forum saying she got cured of her Herpes with the help of Dr Ojamo an herbal doctor from african with herbal medicine. At first i did not believe because i was not sure herbs can really take this virus away,but i have no choice than to give it a try and contacted him with his emails, i explain my problems,.. then he told me not to worry that he will prepare the a cure with herbal mixture and send it to me, i got the medicine after 4days delivery and i use as instrusted. After 21days when the herb got almost finish i went to a medical doctor, i did a test and discover that the virus was gone, and my test result were HSV 1%2 negative,i was so surprise and happy! then i wrote dr Ojamo and thank him for getting me cured from herpes. I advice you to contact this great herbal doctor Ojamo as he have cure for different kinds of diseases.i decided to share this testimony to let others who also suffer from herpes know about this and give HOPE to others, you can reach him via Email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com WhatsAPP number +2349077406037


You can check on his website for more info https://drojamoherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometodrojamoherb

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top