Thyroid Carcinoma (Post-operative) - 3 Nursing Diagnosis and Interventions

Thyroid Carcinoma (Post-operative)

1. Anxiety related to change in health status.

Goal: be able to reduce stressors that burden individual sources.

Outcomes:
  • Anxiety is reduced, evidenced by showing aggression control, control anxiety, coping.
  • Planning coping strategies for situations that create stress.
  • No manifestations of behavior due to anxiety.
Intervention

1) Observation of the behavior that indicates the level of anxiety.
Rationale: measure the level of anxiety.

2) Monitor the physical response, palpitations, repetitive movements, hyperventilation, insomnia.
Rationale: The effects of excess thyroid hormones cause the clinical manifestations of catecholamine excess events when levels of epinephrine in normal circumstances.

3) Give the antianxiety drugs and monitor their effects.
Rational: helping clients reduce anxiety in the face of the operation.



2. Imbalance Nutrition Less than Body Requirements related to the inability of the client to enter or swallow food.

Goal: the level of available nutrients are able to meet metabolic demands.

Outcomes:
  • Fulfilled intake of food, fluids, and nutrients.
  • Tolerance to the recommended diet.
  • Maintaining body mass and body weight in the normal range.
  • Reported adequacy of the level of energy.
Intervention

1) Auscultation of bowel sounds.
Rationale: hyperactive bowel sounds reflect an increase in gastric motalitas degrade or alter the function of absorption.

2) Monitor input of food every day. And balanced body weight every day and report a decrease.
Rationale: weight loss constantly in a state of sufficient caloric intake is an indication of the failure of antithyroid therapy.

3) Avoid feeding can increase intestinal peristaltic.
Rationale: increased motalitas gastrointestinal tract can cause diarrhea and impaired absorption of necessary nutrients.

4) Collaborate with physicians medications or vitamins that are needed to meet the nutritional needs of the client.



3. Impaired Verbal Communication related to vocal cord injury.
Goal: be able to demonstrate no injury with minimal complications or controlled.

Outcomes: Ability to create a method of communication in which needs can be understood.

Intervention:

1) Anticipate the needs as best as possible, visit the patient regularly.
Rationale: Reduce anxiety and the patient needs to communicate.

2) Maintain a quiet environment.
Rationale: Increasing the capacity of listening and communication slowly lowered loudness should be pronounced the patient to be heard.

3) Advise not to talk continuously.
Rationale: hoarseness and sore throat due to tissue edema or nerve damage due to laryngeal surgery and ends in a few days.

4) Collaborate with physicians medications needed to relieve pain.

Diagnostic Test for Thyroid Carcinoma
Pathophysiology of Thyroid Carcinoma
1 Comment for "Thyroid Carcinoma (Post-operative) - 3 Nursing Diagnosis and Interventions"

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top