Risk for Decreased cardiac output related to Graves' Disease

Nursing Care Plan for Graves' Disease

Risk for Decreased cardiac output related to uncontrolled hyperthyroidism, hypermetabolism circumstances; increase in workload of the heart; , Changes in venous return flow and systemic vascular resistant; changes in the frequency, rhythm and conduction of the heart.

Goal:
  • Maintain adequate cardiac output in accordance with the needs of the body,
characterized by;
  • stable vital signs,
  • normal peripheral pulses,
  • normal capillary filling,
  • good mental status,
  • no dysrhythmias.
Nursing Interventions :

Independent

1. Monitor blood pressure at rest position, sitting and standing, if possible. Consider the magnitude of the pressure pulse.
R /: Orthostatic hypotension is common or may occur as a result of excessive peripheral vasodilation and decrease in circulating volume. The amount of compensation pulse pressure is a reflection of the increase in stroke volume and a decrease in custody vascular system.

2. Monitor CVP if the patient used.
R /: Provides direct measure circulating volume and more accurately and directly measure cardiac function.

3. Check for chest pain experienced by the patient or the patient complained of angina.
R /: It is a sign of the increased oxygen demand by the heart muscle or ischemia.

4. Assess pulse or heart rate while the patient is sleeping.
R /: Gives a more accurate assessment of the tachycardia.

5. Auscultation of heart sounds, note the presence of an extra heart sounds, the presence of a gallop rhythm and systolic murmur.

6. Monitor ECG, record and note the speed or rhythm of the heart and the presence of dysrhythmias.
R /: Tachycardia is a direct reflection of the heart muscle stimulation by thyroid hormone, dysrhythmias often occurs and can harm the function of the heart or cardiac output.

7. Auscultation of breath sounds, note the presence of abnormal noise.
R /: Early signs of pulmonary congestion associated with the onset of heart failure.

8. Monitor the temperature, provide a cool environment, limit the use of linen / clothing, compress with warm water.
R /: Fever occurs as a result of excessive hormone levels and may increase diuresis / dehydration and cause an increase in peripheral vasodilatation, venous buildup and hypotension.

9. Observe the signs and symptoms of severe thirst, dry mucous membranes, weak pulse, slow capillary filling, decreased urine output, and hypotension.
R /: Fast dehydration can occur which would decrease the volume of circulation and decrease cardiac output.

10. Record the input and output, urine specific gravity record.
R /: Losing a lot of fluids (through vomiting, diarrhea, diuresis, diaphoresis) can lead to severe dehydration, concentrated urine and body weight decreased.

11. Measure weight every day, recommend bed rest, limit unnecessary activity.
R /: Activities will increase the metabolic needs / circulation potentially cause heart failure.

12. Note the presence of a history of asthma / bronchoconstriction, pregnancy, sinus bradycardia / heart block progress to heart failure.
R /: This condition affects the choice of therapy (eg, the use of beta-adrenergic blockers are contraindicated).

13. Observation of antagois adrenergic side effects, such as a decrease in pulse and blood pressure dramatically, signs of vascular congestion / CHF, or cardiac arrest.
R /: One indication to reduce or stop the therapy.

Collaboration
1. Give IV fluids as indicated.
R /: Iv fluid administration through quickly need to improve circulation volume but must be balanced with attention to signs of heart failure / requirement for inotropic agent administration.

2. Give O2 as indicated.
R /: It may also be required to meet the increased metabolic needs / requirements for the oxygen.
2 Comment for "Risk for Decreased cardiac output related to Graves' Disease"

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top