Constipation related to Anemia


NCP for Anemia

Constipation related to a decrease in dietary inputs ; changes in the digestive process ; side effects of drug therapy is characterized by a client complain defecation hard in a long time, nausea or vomiting, decreased appetite, abdominal pain reported sudden or cramps, impaired bowel sounds.

Expected ; normal elimination pattern of bowel function.

Criteria results :
Shows changes in the pattern of elimination : bowel movements with soft consistency, frequency according habits, typical color of stool.

Interventions :
  • Observation feces color, consistency, frequency and amount.
  • Auscultation of bowel sounds.
  • Monitor on the intake and output (food and fluid).
  • Encourage fluid intake 2500-3000 ml / day.
  • Avoid gas forming foods.
  • Observation perianal skin conditions with frequent, note changes in skin condition or begins to malfunction.
  • Perform each defecation perianal care in case of diarrhea.
  • Give pelembek feces, mild stimulant, bulk -forming laxatives or enemas as indicated. Monitor effectiveness.
  • Facilitate defecation if constipation occurs.
  • Collaboration nutritionist for a balanced diet with high fiber and bulk.
  • collaboration ; give medication as indicated.

Rationale :
  • Help identify the cause / factor ballast and appropriate interventions.
  • Bowel sounds are generally elevated in diarrhea and decreased in constipation.
  • Can identify dehydration, excessive loss or tool in identifying dietary deficiency.
  • Assist in improving the consistency of the stool when constipated. Will help maintain hydration status on diarrhea.
  • Lowering gastric distress and abdominal distension.
  • Prevents excoriated skin and damage.
  • Fibers resist digestive enzymes and absorb water in the stream along the intestinal tract and thus produce bulk, which works as a stimulus for defecation.
  • Decreases the motility of the intestine when diarrhea occurs.
  • Assist in the diet plan to meet individual needs.
  • The need replacement depending on the type of anemia and or the presence of poor oral enter and deficiencies identified.
5 Comment for "Constipation related to Anemia"

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

My names is Elizabeth Wong want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Osasu my husband and i have been married for 8 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

(drosasu25@gmail.com)

WhatsApp +2347064365391

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top