Disturbed Body Image - NCP for Laryngeal Cancer


Nursing Diagnosis : Disturbed Body Image related to loss of voice, face and neck anatomy changes.
characterized by: negative feelings about body image, a change in social engagement, anxiety, depression, lack of eye contact.

Goal: Identify feelings and coping methods for negative perceptions of themselves.

Outcomes:
Shows the initial adaptation to changes in the body as evidence of the participation of self-care activities and positive interactions with others.
Communicating with people nearby on the roles change has occurred.
Begin to develop a plan for lifestyle change.
Participate in an effort to carry out the rehabilitation team.

Interventions and Rationale:

1 Discuss the meaning of loss or change in the patient, identification of perception or expectation that the situation will come.
Rational: Tool in identifying or interpreting issues to focus attention and intervention constructively.

2 Note the non-verbal body language, behavior or the negative self talk. Assess self destruction or suicide behavior.
Rational: may indicate depression or despair, the need for further assessment or more intensive intervention.

3 Record the emotional reaction, sample loss, depression, anger.
Rationale: The patient may experience depression after surgery or shock reaction and deny. Acceptance of change can not be imposed and the process takes time to improve loss.

4. Arrange the limits on maladaptive behavior, help the patient to identify positive behaviors that will improve.
Rational: refusal may result in a decrease in self-esteem and affect the acceptance of a new self-image.

5. Collaborative: to refer patients or those closest to the source of support, examples of the psychological therapist, social worker, family counseling.
Rationale: a comprehensive approach is needed to help patients face the rehabilitation and health. Families need help in understanding the process through which patients and assist them in their emotions. The goal is to enable them to resist the tendency to reject or isolation of patients from social contact.

7 Comment for "Disturbed Body Image - NCP for Laryngeal Cancer"

Discuss the meaning of loss or change in the patient, identification of perception or expectation that the situation will come. www.suvitas.com

Most heavy duty trailer hitches are designed using cutting edge computer aided models and fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Share new discoveries with your child and keep your child safe by purchasing the correct design for your lifestyle by following the Perfect Stroller Buyers Guideline. Asbestos Cancer Organization

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr ehiaguna herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr ehiaguna has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr ehiaguna for natural treatment.
His email address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 visit his website  https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/  and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top