Acute Pain and Activity Intolerance - NCP for Endocarditis

Nursing Care Plan for Endocarditis

Nursing Diagnosis I. Acute pain related to inflammation of the myocardium and pericardium, systemic effects of the infection, and ischemic tissue (myocardium).

Characterized by:
  • Chest pain radiating to the neck or back.
  • Joint pain.
  • Increased pain on deep inspiration, activity, and change the position.
  • Fever or chills.
Outcomes:
  • Clients can identify ways to prevent pain.
  • Clients can control and report pain arising.
  • Clients can demonstrate relaxation techniques and a variety of activities that are indicated for individual circumstances.

Interventions and Rationale :
1. Observe for chest pain, record the time, factors complicate / originator, record the non-verbal signs of discomfort such as weakness, muscle tension and tears.
R /: Location of pain of pericarditis in the substernal radiating to the neck and back. But in contrast to myocardial ischemic pain / infarction. The pain will increase as the inspiration, position changes, and reduced the time to sit / lean forward.
Note: Chest pain is the presence or absence of endocarditis / myocarditis depends on the presence of ischemia.

2. Maintain or create a peaceful environment and a fun action such as changes in position, put a cold compress or warm, mental support, and so on.
R /: These measures can reduce the patient's physical and emotional discomfort.

3. Give the medication as indicated.
R /: To prevent the onset of pain or reduce the inflammatory response.



Nursing Diagnosis II : Activity intolerance related to inflammation and degeneration of muscle cells myocarditis, cardiac filling restriction (cardiac output).

Characterized by:
  • Complaints of weakness / fatigue / tightness during activity.
  • Changes in vital signs while the activity.
  • Signs of CHF.

Outcomes:
  • Increased activity capabilities.
  • Reduction of physiological signs that do not fit.
  • Reveals the importance of limited activity.

Interventions and Rationale :
1. Assess the patient's response activities. Note the presence / emergence and change of complaints like weakness, fatigue and shortness of breath during activity.
R/ : Myocarditis causing inflammation and allow disruption in muscle cells that can lead to CHF.
Decreased cardiac filling / cardiac output will cause the liquid to collect in the pericardial cavity (if any pericarditis), which in turn can cause endocarditis and valvular dysfunction trend decline in cardiac output.

2.Monitor rate or rhythm of the heart / pulse, blood pressure and respiration amount, before / after and during activities as needed.
R/ : Help illustrate the level of the heart and pulmonary decompensation. Decreased blood pressure, tachycardia, and tachypnea are indicative of heart activity disorders.

3. Maintain bedrest during periods of fever and as indicated.
R/ : Control changes infection, during the acute phase of pericarditis / endocarditis.
Note: Fever increases oxygen demand, thereby increasing the ability of the heart and reduces the activity.

4. Plan of care by setting the rest / sleep period.
R /: Maintaining balance the needs of cardiac activity, enhancing the healing process and emotional coping skills.

5. Evaluation of emotional response to the situation / administration support.
R/ : R /: Anxiety will arise due to infection and cardiac responses (psychological). The level of anxiety and emotional needs of the patient will be a good coping posed by the possibility of life-threatening illness. Support is needed to face the possibility of frustration due to long hospitalization / healing period.

6. Collaboration: Provide oxygen therapy as indicated.
R /: Improved oxygenation ability to myocarditis, offset the increase in oxygen consumption. Can be seen in the activity.
5 Comment for "Acute Pain and Activity Intolerance - NCP for Endocarditis"

I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
He cures.
Herpes,
Prostate
Breast Cancer
Brain Cancer
CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor,
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Cervical Cancer
Colo-rectal Cancer
Blood Cancer
SYPHILIS.
Diabetes
Liver / Inflammatory kidney
Epilepsy

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Your face would look better between my legs. Hey, i am looking for an online sexual partner ;) Click on my boobs if you are interested (. )( .)

Get Freechip 30k S128 Poker Indonesia (G30S PKI)

• Bonus Rp 30.000,- tanpa deposit
• Minimal TO 1.000.000 selama tahun 2020
• Bonus dibagikan pada tanggal 30 September (mulai dari 00.01 wib)
• Claim bonus cukup 1x selama periode antrian (1 Sep - 29 Sep)
• Minimal withdraw & pindah dana Rp 100.000,-
• Bonus dibagikan untuk 300 member saja (terbatas)
• Jika terjadi kecurangan, maka admin berhak untuk tindak tegas
• Keputusan admin S1288POKER bersifat mutlak

Daftar >> Freechip Gratis

s128cash
s1288poker
s1288poker freechip
s1288poker tanpa deposit
s1288poker alternatif

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top