Cardiogenic Shock - 6 Nursing Diagnosis

Nursing Care Plan for Cardiogenic Shock

Definition

Cardiogenic shock is a clinical syndrome in which the heart is unable to pump blood adequately to meet the metabolic needs of the body due to dysfunction of the heart muscle.

Cardiogenic shock is a syndrome of severe pathophysiological disorders related to abnormal cellular metabolism, which is generally caused by poor tissue perfusion. Also known as peripheral circulatory failure thorough with inadequate tissue perfusion (Tjokronegoro, A., et al, 2003).


Etiology

Cardiogenic shock is usually caused by a sudden interruption in the function of the heart or as a result of a decrease in contractile function of chronic heart.
such as:
  • Acute myocardial infarction with all its complications.
  • Acute myocarditis.
  • Acute cardiac tamponade.
  • Infective endocarditis.
  • Trauma heart.
  • Spontaneous rupture of chordae tendineae.
  • Cardiomyopathy in the final level.
  • Severe valvular stenosis.
  • Acute valvular regurgitation.
  • Left atrial myxoma.
  • Complications of cardiac surgery.


Predisposing factors

From several studies reported any factors predisposing the onset of cardiogenic shock, such as:
  • Relatively older age (over 60 years).
  • A history of heart trouble.
  • Infarction old and new.
  • AMI progressively widespread.
  • Mechanical complications of AMI (septum torn, mitral insufficiency, ventricular dyssynergy).
  • Myocardial extra factor: drugs penyabab hypotension or hypovolemia.


Clinical manifestations

Main complaints of Cardiogenic Shock:
  • Oliguria (urine less than 20 ml / h).
  • There may be a relationship with AMI (acute myocardial infarction).
  • Substernal pain such as AMI.
Important sign of Cardiogenic Shock:
  • Blood pressure: down less than 80-90 mmHg.
  • Tachypnea and inside.
  • Tachycardia.
  • Rapid pulse, unless there is a block of A-V.
  • Signs of lung dam: wet crackles in both lung bases.
  • Very weak heart sounds, heart sounds often heard III.
  • Cyanosis.
  • Diaphoresis (sweating).
  • Cold extremities.
  • Mental changes.


Complication
  • Cardiopulmonary arrest.
  • Dysrhythmias.
  • Multisystem organ fails.
  • Stroke.
  • Thromboembolism.


Nursing Diagnosis for Cardiogenic Shock
  1. Decreased cardiac output related to changes in myocardial contractility / inotropic changes.
  2. Impaired gas exchange related to changes in alveolar-capillary membrane.
  3. Excess fluid volume related to a decrease in renal organ perfusion, increased sodium / water, hydrostatic pressure increase or decrease plasma proteins (absorbs water in the interstitial area / tissue).
  4. Ineffective tissue perfusion related to reduction / cessation of blood flow.
  5. Acute pain is related to ischemic tissues secondary to blockage or narrowing of coronary arteries.
  6. Activity intolerance related to imbalance between the oxygen supply and needs, the ischemic / necrotic myocardial tissue.
2 Comment for "Cardiogenic Shock - 6 Nursing Diagnosis"

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.
Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com 

WhatsApp /call +2348162084839   

DR OSO SITE

https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com  

  https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/  

you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .  

God bless Dr. Odion for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Odion, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Odion truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com call or whatsApp him on +2349019421176

Nanda Care Plan. Powered by Blogger.
Back To Top